beautiful cock

beautiful cock

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fork you!

My followers know that I am quite fond of sharing news stories when a penis is the star of the story. Well, I've found a doozy today.

Apparently a man in Australia was attempting to attain sexual gratification from using a fork as a sound... a literal fork, not a tuning fork. (Which makes me wonder, did he eat with it first?)

I have stressed in the past how very careful one must be if they are intent on sticking objects into their urethra, and this story perfectly illustrates my point. Please, if this is something that gets you off, make sure you research and use only safe objects for this endeavor.

Without further ado, I will share the photos with you, but keep in mind the one is very graphic and might cause some of you to tightly grasp your genitals just thinking about this happening to you.

First, the x-ray:

(click on the image to see a larger version)

And now I will display the photo from the medical removal of the object: 



The news story was published on Huffington Post, and the full version of the medical report can also be found online here.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment