beautiful cock

beautiful cock

Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Return of Kevin

 I'll take what's behind Curtain #1!


Please pull back the fabric!








The big reveal...


This young man is a repeat contributor and would like to be known as Kevin (not his real name, obviously, as that would be against blog rules). He got quite a few comments on his other photos, therefore was encouraged to send in more. I do admit I was quite happy about that, since he's got a nice member to gaze at (plus he's a heck of a nice guy to chat with in email). I'm sure there are plenty of you out that that enjoy him as well. 

Please don't forget to comment again, and I'll bet he'll send in yet more!


Kevin's other posts:

Fine Young Cock

Here we go again!


Enjoy... and please don't be shy about leaving comments. I assure you, Kevin reads each and every one of them and loves getting them. :)






2 comments:

  1. your cock made my cock hard just looking at it hard and erect ,I love the look of a hard cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have such a nice cock like my cock

    ReplyDelete