beautiful cock

beautiful cock

Friday, February 8, 2013

Another pencil drawing!

I'm so excited! Apparently posting the drawing I did has inspired a reader to send in some of his own sketchings. I think this is *great* and I really appreciate receiving them and having permission to post them for all to see. I hope you enjoy them as much I did.







A note to all:

Remember, this is a blog to celebrate the phallus! Anything celebrating the beautiful penis is welcome here. Please don't hesitate to send your drawings, poems, thoughts, whatever in. I will consider many different mediums as long as it's not encouraging violence against another person. I want to keep the posts here positive and a celebration. As an aside, if you have a photo or drawing that depicts BDSM, that is not a basis for rejection for the blog. A person who *truly* understands BDSM practices and why they are something that so many want to experience really has nothing to do with abuse. The only submissions I will reject are ones that encourage ABUSE OF POWER.  Anyone who truly understands BDSM knows that is not what it is, so please don't hold back if you have something along those lines.

I look forward to the creativity of the readers and what else may show up in my inbox! Thank you to all who are making this blog a wonderful success and receive this gift from me of my work put into it in the spirit in which it is created. I am grateful for all the readers and contributors! You all rock!


No comments:

Post a Comment