beautiful cock

beautiful cock

Friday, February 15, 2013

Thank You

I signed on to update the blog this morning and see that it has 7400 hits already. This is simply amazing to me. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support of what started out to be a simple social experiment on Tumblr. I never imagined it would grow like this and I am so grateful that it is.

I thank every single man who has sent me photos, videos, and letters. I love the personal relationships I've developed with several special penpals that I would have never met without this blog. I thank you all for trusting me with your very personal information and letting me into some very intimate parts of your lives.

Two years ago I'd never imagine this happening. I am truly very lucky to be in this position.

I also should thank the people in my private life who have supported me with this project, encouraging all along the way to keep going. I thank all the partners of the men who have participated in this as well.

I so look forward to what else is in store with this truly amazing experience. This project has brought me incredible happiness and satisfaction. Everyday I look forward to what else I may find in my inbox.

2 comments:

  1. What an honor it is to have a woman operating a blog of this nature who appreciates a man's cock, whether it is cut or uncut. However, being uncut as I am, it is nice that you appreciate us. It is a pleasure to share photos with you. I wish you continued success and thank you for putting this together. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment, Rob. It's because of men like you that I love men so much and gives me the desire to do something this public to demonstrate it. Thank you for taking time out of your day to say something in response to my post. :)

    ReplyDelete