beautiful cock

beautiful cock

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Do other men compare their penises to everyday objects?

Received today from a follower:

"I have a question I would like a mass answer for.  I often find myself comparing my penis to every day things.  Like the toilet paper roll, random poles, fruits like cucumbers, I even got my penis stuck in a toilet paper roll before because it was soft going in then got hard and the roll became a cock ring lol. I have the photo I will send if you like.  Is this normal? Do other men do this stuff? Love the new site visit it many times a day. Keep up the great work."

First of all, thank you for the compliment!

And yes, I'd love to see the picture. I'll even publish it if you'd like. :)

Since I'm a woman my response will be limited. I do know that my sons love to compare their penises to things and when they were very young, used to like to see what different materials / textures felt like on their skin, as well as temperature. Often you see young boys use garden hoses in place of their penises as a joke.

As adults I do know men will often make jokes about phallic objects. I'm not sure how much of that is directly comparing their penis to objects, though.

Hopefully some readers will chime in and you'll get better answers.

Anyone who wants to respond, please do so in comments under the post. You do not need a Blogger account to be able to leave a comment. All comments are moderated to keep the silly spam out... I'm sure no one is interested in buying counterfeit watches from a random blog post. Just leave your comments and I will approve them as soon as I see them. Thanks! 

1 comment:

  1. http://thebeautifulcock.blogspot.com/2013/02/toilet-paper-rolls-can-be-dangerous.html

    ReplyDelete