beautiful cock

beautiful cock

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Excellent Example of Frenulum



The first picture shows the foreskin forward (demonstrating perfectly the ridged band at the very end of the foreskin), the next two show the foreskin pulled back to reveal the glans penis. You can see this particular penis has a very defined frenulum, a nerve-laden part of the penis designed for maximum sexual pleasure. I call the frenum the "sweet spot" and anyone who is aware of male anatomy will discover they can give their intact male partner great pleasure by playing with this particular part of the penis.

This cock has been chosen to sit in the sidebar of the blog. This is definitely one of my favourite submissions. (esp since I know the photographer)

2 comments:

  1. I quite often rub my frenulum baby oil helps and a happy finger I also find finger and thum ringed around glans rubbed up and down exquisite

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no ridged band-- if there is it is an obscure group that plays in Eastern Kentucky.

    Anatomical and factual nonsense

    ReplyDelete