beautiful cock

beautiful cock

Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Features

I am now accepting more than photos... I'd like to also have readers' letters, questions and comments sent in for me to respond to. If you have a serious question, I'll do my best to find the accurate answer for you. Obviously this will exclude medical emergencies, as you should be calling your doctor or heading to the ER if something is very wrong.

So ... I'd love to hear your thoughts on the male genitalia... questions about your Johnson... comments about what you like to do with him... whether or not he has a name...

Send them in to thebeautifulp@gmail.com and I will publish them (anonymously) with my response on the blog.

I look forward to the brave soul who sends in the first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment