beautiful cock

beautiful cock

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sounding with 14mm

14mm Sounding

This comes from one of my most favourite penpals. I am thrilled he’s given me permission to post a photo of him practicing sounding. I have seen plenty of his photos before but this is the first one that gets to go on the Cock Blog!

A word about sounding: if you decide you want to try this, you MUST take precautions and only use SAFE objects to insert. Please do not use plastic or glass or things that can carry bacteria or break easily inside your urethra… not only would it be an embarrassing ER trip, but it would be a highly uncomfortable infection to deal with. It is worth it to take  the time to research sounding and talk to people who’ve done it before embarking on this yourself.

If you would like to know where to look for more information, I would be more than happy to point you in the direction, email me at thebeautifulp@gmail.com.

I only encourage SAFE PLAY!!! I don’t want any of the beautiful penises here on the blog or anywhere to be damaged from playing without the knowledge of how to do it safely.

1 comment: